What is J/Secure?
J/Secure is a service that provides ID authentication for JCB cardmembers by simply entering a special J/Secure password registered with your JCB card issuer at participating J/Secure partner retail outlets online. By performing this authentication directly with the JCB card issuer, this eliminates the possibility of unauthorized usage of your card by any third party.
J/Secure is safe and secure!
All you need is the JCB card you already have. There is no need to download or install any special software.
In order to use J/Secure, you have to register as a user.
For details on the user registration process, see the instructions for your particular credit card issuer.
- Access the J/Secure registration page for your credit card issuer.
- Enter all required information, such as your JCB card number and expiration date.
- Specify your "Personal Message" to be displayed when purchasing products online.
- Specify the password you want to use for ID authentication when purchasing items online.
- Wait for a notice from your JCB card issuer informing you that the registration process has been completed.
Shopping With J/Secure
When shopping online at any J/Secure participating merchant, you can simply enter your personal password to easily and securely purchase any item from that store.