P1500 REBATE AT SM APPLIANCE
- One-time P1500 rebate for a minimum spend of P10,000 in a single-receipt straight transaction
- Rebate is fixed at P1500
- Applies to both instore and online (www.smappliance.com) transactions
Promotion period is from October 25, 2021 to December 31, 2021
How to Participate
- The promo is open to all JCB credit cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good credit standing:
・JCB BDO: Platinum, Gold, Lucky Cat
・JCB RCBC Bankard: Platinum, Gold, Classic
- JCB Credit Cardholders may enjoy the following offers:
・One-time P1500 rebate for a minimum spend of P10,000 in a single-receipt straight transaction
・Rebate is fixed at P1500
・Promo Period: October 25 to December 31, 2021
- Installment purchases are excluded from the promo. Cardholders must reach the minimum single-receipt straight spend requirement and use their JCB Credit Card to pay in order to avail of the promo.
- The Principal and Supplementary cardholders are treated as one account, under the account of the Principal cardholder, and is eligible to earn the one-time rebate of P1500.
- The cash rebate earned by the supplemental BDO or RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Card shall be credited to the Principal Cardholder's account. Cash rebates earned will be posted to the Principal Cardholder's account within 25 banking days after the conclusion of the Promo. This will be shown on the Cardholder's billing statement.
- The cardholder must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the cash rebate, otherwise, the cash rebate earned shall be forfeited.
- Cardholders must use their JCB Credit Card to avail of the promo at all branches, both physical and online, of SM Appliance.
- Rebates awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, however, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases or any outstanding balance on the Card.
- The cash rebate cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other promotional offers of the issuing banks (including, but not limited to: rebates, discounts, spend anywhere, activation promos, etc.). If found to have multiple availments, the issuing banks shall have the right to reverse the rebate amount credited to the JCB credit card, at their discretion.
- If the transaction is cancelled/reversed or found to be invalid or fraudulent at a later date, the issuing bank will charge back the cash rebate credited to his/her Card or directly collect the cost from the Cardholder.
- In case of disputes, JCB and its issuing bank partners' (BDO and/or RCBC Bankard) decision shall prevail with the concurrence of DTI. All questions or disputes must be raised by the Cardholder within sixty (60) days after the posting of cash rebate by the issuing bank.
- Any amendment in the terms and conditions is subject to DTI approval.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-129753, Series of 2021.