P100 OFF every #JCBCHOOSEDAY at GRABFOOD
P100 OFF every Tuesday with a minimum spend of P300 using the promo code JCBCHOOSEDAY until October 26, 2021.
Promo period is from October 5, 2021 to 26, 2021.
How to Participate
During the Promotion Period, JCB Cardmembers that transact using their JCB credit card at Grab app and input the code “JCBCHOOSEDAY” will receive a P100 discount on their min. P300 GrabFood transaction. Valid for one time redemption every Tuesday per JCB Credit Card per Grab account during promo period.
- This promo is open to all JCB credit card members.
- Promo offer is valid every Tuesday from Oct 5 to 26, 2021.
- Cardholders can get P100 discount for a minimum single-receipt purchase of P300 when they use their JCB Credit Card at Grab app.
- Discount is applicable to GrabFood delivery transactions.
- To avail of the offer, open the Grab app and proceed with the following steps:
a. Sign up or Log in
b. Tap “Food” on the home screen
c. Choose from the available restaurants
d. Place an order worth P300 and above and checkout
e. Enter promo code “JCBCHOOSEDAY”
f. Click “Place Order”
g. Pay using any JCB Credit Card.
P100 discount is then automatically applied upon checkout. Valid for one redemption every Tuesday per JCB Credit Card per Grab account.
- The promo offer is open to new and existing Grab customers.
- Promo code is valid for one redemption every Tuesday only per JCB Credit Card per Grab account.
- Users may only redeem once per day during:
・October 5, 2021
・October 12, 2021
・October 19, 2021
・October 26, 2021
- Promo code is applicable to Delivery orders on GrabFood only.
- The promo codes and vouchers will be subjected to Grab's Terms and Conditions.
- Discount will be applied to the total bill before taxes, delivery/ service charges.
- The promotion cannot be combined, or availed of in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, and merchandise directly offered by the merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the promotional discount, or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- In case of dispute such as, but not limited to cardholder's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilments etc., JCB's decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder's eligibility for the promo or any redemption shall be resolved by JCB with concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-128187, Series of 2021.